Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just a little preview...

Just thought I would share a little bit about our favorite Colorado Photographers and great friends David and Colby!  I met David and Colby in college, actually just after they had gotten engaged.  Since then we have become really great friends spending some great times in both Colorado and California...we are so, so lucky to have such great friends and photographers to capture our perfect day.  With that said...here is a little preview to hold you over.  Can you even wait for the rest?  I sure can't!  Thanks David and Colby, we LOVE you guys!


And just for fun, here is a little bit about Colb...in her own words.
I am a photographer, and always been in one way or another. I am the girl that had a camera in my purse everywhere she went. My friends stopped taking photos because they knew I would.  I always dreamed of being a photographer, but it was just that, a dream. Something I never thought could be a reality.  Until one day my husband David asked me "What do you have to lose?" I thought long and hard about that, I didn't have much to lose, but had everything to gain.  Now I am doing what I love and living out my passion. 

When I am shooting I see the world differently through my camera.  I get an indescribable feeling inside, I come alive.  There is something about capturing ordinary things through my lens and making them beautiful.  It is my art. I have many layers.  I am a country girl and a city girl.  I'm a lover, a fighter and fiercely loyal. I live for traveling to new places and seeing new things.  I am a dog person...and yes, until I have a child of my own, my 85 pound black lab will be considered my baby. I am married to the love of my life and best friend. I feel so lucky to have him as my second shooter and right hand man in running this business.

And a little bit about their studio...
Colby Elizabeth Photography is as much about the experience of taking a great photo as the photo itself. We strive to create real relationships with our clients and are a studio that works with you directly throughout the entire process, and beyond. We want to be a part of your lives, not just one event, but the string of events that make up your story. We are here to make certain that in 5, 10 or 20 years you can look back at your photos and experience the emotions you felt at that moment. That is what we do, in a vibrant, fresh and timeless way... your. moment.captured.

be sure to visit soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment