Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day...there have been to many to keep track of! We're making progress!

Some people are blessed with more patience than others...me not so lucky.  Barrett, very lucky! As mentioned before, I am, lets just say getting quite antsy for the dust to depart from our life and to begin my favorite part of remodeling... decorating and unpacking all of our things that have been hidden away in our junk bedroom for the last month and a half.  With my impatience creeping in and a whole week of spring break free to finish up I got a little excited and a bit over zealous and oops, I accidentally painted the ceiling a bit.  Not much, but Barrett, being blessed with the patience "gladly" retraced my less than meticulous painting performance.  It looks beautiful.  Here are a few pictures to update on the progress. Enjoy!




We read a few blogs before trying this one on our own.  All of the blogs said that by the time you finish you'll be doing the happy dance because the brink is painted!  My dancing shoes are ready! 
 Are you guys done yet?
 Goodbye yellow kitchen!
 Unpacking...
Take note of that fireplace, hopefully the next update will include a finished/painted fireplace, 
and a snap shot of our dance moves!
 New banister and painted trim! Yes!
 Happy halfway! One side to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment